Search in A.I.
- Definition :
The Process that solve the problem or find the path to reach a solution by computer itself.
- The essential and fundamental way in solving the problem of A.I.
- Techniques of solving problems
- Direct Method : (ex : The Tower of Hanoi)
- State Space : (ex : Puzzle Problem)
- Initial state -> Operation (operator) -> Goal state
- The Basic Search Techniques
- BMA(British Museum Algorithm) : Random Search
- Depth-first Search : The Searching to a deep point, gradually. (vertically)
* Merit : Save memory. Find the solution fast, though the solution is in the deep point.
* Fault : Possibly go wrong way. The solution is always not the best solution.
- Breath-first Search : The method that search horizontally until meeting the goal node.
* Merit : Find the best solution always.
* Fault : Need much time and memory, the step is going deeper.
- Heuristic Techniques :
It is based on human intuition but cannot be proved by logically and mathematically. (The Techniques that explained previous page are named a algorithmic Techniques.)
- So closed to the human thought. Using a experiential knowledge.
* Merit : Save much time and storage space.
* Fault : Always not the best solution.
Simple Example - Traveling Salesman Problem
[The distance between two cities]
* The Answer by Heuristics : C-D-B-A-C
* This solution is not best but acceptable.
Application : Games(ex. Chess, Janggi), Natural language context processing, NP-Problem
|Supermarket Simulation (Checkout Line Simulation) (0)||2016.05.31|
|[알고리즘문제] 문자열 정렬하기 (0)||2016.05.17|
|Search in Artificial Intelligence (기초) (0)||2016.02.29|
|Convex Hull Problem (Clustering Algorithm) (0)||2015.10.11|
|Cellular Automata 를 이용한 Forest Fire Modeling 구현 (2) (0)||2015.09.12|
|Cellular Automata 를 이용한 Forest Fire Modeling (1) (0)||2015.09.07|